From our four offices throughout Wisconsin, we provide full service real estate brokerage, maintenance and management to most of the state. Click on the office nearest you for more information on services in your area.
Madison Office and Headquarters
1001 Fourier Drive
Madison, WI 53717
Green Bay Office
1263 Main St
Green Bay, WI 54302
200 E Washington St
Appleton, WI 54911
200 Washington St #100
Wausau, WI 54403
We Love Madison – Our Home
Madison is the state capital of Wisconsin and home to the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The Madison Metropolitan Area is home to over 500,000 people. Our city is teeming with energy, creativity, and opportunity.
Dane County is the fastest growing county in the state of Wisconsin and one of the fastest growing in the nation. The region’s growth is fueled by a strong local economy based primarily on the fields of healthcare, higher education, government and biotechnology.
Top employers in the Madison area include: Epic Systems, UW-Madison, American Family Insurance, Kraft Foods, Alliant Energy and Spectrum Brands.
Madison is home to the world-class Overture Center for the Arts, Monona Terrace Convention Center as well as great dining, shopping, cultural and recreational opportunities.
Madison, WI Accolades
- Madison is the most educated city in America with 53.3% of adults over age 25 having a bachelor’s degree and 22.6% have a master’s or doctorate degree, according to Men’s health Magazine.
- 2nd “Best-Run City in America” – 24/7 Wall Street, January 2013
- City with “Best Job Market” – Portfolio.com, July 2011
- No. 4 “Best Cities For Health Care” – The Daily Beast, January 2011
- No. 6 “Bike Friendly City” – Bicycling Magazine, June 2012
- State Street is Among the Top 8 Shopping Districts in America – MSN, January 2012
- No. 2 Among “Best Small Metro College Towns” – AIER.org, October 2012
- Wisconsin state government
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Spectrum Brands
- Alliant Energy
- Oscar Mayer (now Kraft Foods)